Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nothing But Net: Mocazo Blog

I randomly stumbled across this blog when I was searching for music, and, while I don't condone pirating music, they have a plethora of full albums for download. The best part: You have never heard of half the music. I'm not even sure what language the blog is in (my guess is Portuguese), but I already spent a few hours today exploring their selection of artists and albums ranging from bossa nova to jazz to rap to electro to alternative.... not to mention a shitload of original soundtracks.

If you are a DJ, this is a great blog to find songs and genres to sample - shit that NO ONE else has even heard. Check it out! You won't be ashamed.... and even if you only find one album you want, well, it's FREE.

Oh yeah, here's the link: Mocazo Music Blog

There are also random pictures interspersed between the music throughout the blog... some of them are pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment